Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Help Me, O Wise Techies

Okay. I need help from one of you all-knowing computer wizards out there. Google AdSense can't seem to solve my problem. Windows Support can't seem to tell me the answer. Blogger doesn't seem to know the answer either.

Here is the dilemma:

My Blog shows up just as I want it to on Mozilla Firefox and Netscape. BUT on AOL, Internet Explorer, and MSN my sidebar items do not appear on my Main Page; however they do appear on individual post pages.

What gives?

I know just enough HTML and computer stuff to be dangerous. I've enabled JavaScript. I've reset my web options. I've enabled passive FTP. I've renamed my HOSTS file. All my browser settings are set alike. This is driving me crazy! Before I renamed my HOSTS file, my Google ads wouldn't appear on any browser except AOL. Now even that has changed.

Ten gold stars to whoever can figure this out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a fixing to your browser woes but....

You also have issues with your Google AdSense links under BX.

Go here for more info and fix:
http://rockymoore.com/archive/2005/03/27/257.aspx

Douglas

dawson said...

Hooray!!! 10 gold stars to Douglas for directing me to rockymoore.com for the information needed to fix my problem!!!!! Thank you very, very much. Knowing enough to be dangerous is an albatross sometimes.

(10 gold stars --> * * * * * * * * * * )